You are buying a set of 4 automotive wheel spacers, enough to widen one axle 3.00" total wheel to wheel at 1.5" per side (one spacer in the kit for each wheel on the axle and this comes with lug nuts). The 3.00" wheel spacers are 1.5" per side and will fit most any vehicle with a 5 x 135mm wheel stud pattern. Please see the fitment chart below.
Please measure your studs 135mm diagonally two studs apart first to be sure on your vehicle.
- Highlights of fitment: Ford F-150, Lincoln Navigator, and Ford Expedition with 5 x 135mm hub pattern.
- You are receiving 2 pieces/rings with hole pattern of 5x135 for the rim to attach the same wheel.
- Studs are M14-2.0. If your lug nuts are different for your wheel, you could need to purchase new lugs.
- Thickness is 1.5" per spacer for 3" wheel to wheel stance increase!
- Center bore is 87.1mm
- Our studs protrude 1.3" from the spacer as your factor lugs extend from your rims.
Our wheel spacers are CNC machined to exact specification from the best quality aerospace aluminum available. Each set is hand tested and commercially packed.
Installation should be professionally done. Follow procedures outlined in the installation document carefully for safety.
|Wheel Bolt Pattern||5x135|
|Vehicle Bolt Pattern||5x135|
|Center Bore Size||87.1 mm|
|Hub Centric (Yes or No)||No|
|Material||Forged T6 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum|
|Surface Finish Color||CNC Machined Black Powder Coat Finish|
|Placement on Vehicle||Front , Left, Rear, Right|
|OEM Part #||No|